With Valentine’s day just around the corner, you should start thinking about what to do with that special somebody! Here are a few date ideas:
• The typical dinner date is always a great way to spend Valentine’s Day! Dinner is a great way to catch up, grab a bite, and casually hang out with a friend, boyfriend, or girlfriend. The Cheesecake Factory is a new addition to the many great places to eat in downtown Stamford.
• La La Land, Hidden Figures, The Space Between Us, and 20th Century Women are all brand new movies that would be perfect to enjoy with a significant other! Sharing popcorn and candy is a romantic way to spend Valentine’s day!
• A more simple, but still a great way to spend this special day is staying in and ordering food. It’s a great way to kick back and beat the lines and waiting time of dinner and a movie. However, this is a just as fun and more relaxing evening.
• A fun, cheap activity is going ice skating! This is a fun way to spend some time together without having to sit around for a long period of time. Plus, you have a great excuse to hold hands with each other. It’s the perfect activity to burn off the calories from dinner.
• Do a scavenger hunt! Create a fun scavenger hunt to complete together, which could result in finding your gifts for one another. It may be a little more work, but it’s a great, cheap way to show your love for one another.